emulators for psp: What is all about

utorak, 8. studenoga 2011.

What is all about


I've owned a PSP for a few years now and personally I think its the best gaming machine there is. It plays great games as well as being a multi media device playing music and video. Hell it even has internet. Now until recently I just went along to the shop and brought my games and away I went until a new game came out and then I went and brought that as well. Spending hundreds of dollars on all the top games ( I always want the latest games).
Well a few months ago I realized I had been seriously missing out. I came across some EMULATOR SOFTWARE for my PSP and boy can you have some fun with that. Just imagine the fun I've been having, I download loaded some classic games like Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Using emulator software on your PSP can be a little tricky and if you don't no what your doing you can get into a little trouble. OK so first of all it seems pretty obvious but your going to need some emulator software for your PSP, now this can be found many places over the internet but you must be careful. Only get the software from a place you can trust. Where's that I here you say. Read on below and I'll let you know where I got mine (great trustworthy source).
So when you have your emulator software you will need to check the firmware version of your PSP. Some later firmware versions will not allow you to use emulator software but there is no need to panic because there are ways to downgrade your PSP's firmware. So basically speaking every PSP can use emulator software just some easier than others.
Once the emulator software is up and running you will need to find some games to use with it, game files used with emulator software are called ROMS.
You basically have a few choices. You can go the free route now this is where you have to beware, free is not always better, sometimes the software doesn't work, its slow or even filled with virus's.... so a word of warning, software from an unknown source can render your PSP useless.
Now there are also membership sites and again you have to do your homework because there are good membership sites and bad membership sites. .
Now a great membership site will have great customer service, you will be able to contact them by email or phone. They will have thousands of satisfied customers. Everything will be explained with step by step guides. They will have downgrading software as well as emulator software.
I've been a member of this great site for a few months now and wait for it they have 20 million files to download. games, music, themes, backgrounds and a whole lot more. over 20,000 great games. I've been having a great time looking at all the game they have. It really is worth a look.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar